Core Composition: Wooden panel design with steel frames, wooden slats
Dimensions and Weight:
Twin: 74.5" X 38" X 10", 47.8 lbs
Full: 74.5" X 53.5" X 10", 66.2 lbs
Queen: 79.5" X 59.6" X 10", 72.4 lbs
King: 79.5" X 75.6" X 10", 83.8 lbs
- INDUSTRIAL ELEGANCE - Complete with natural wood grain accents, a striking metal frame and the sturdiest mattress support you could ask for, this industrial style frame lets you sleep well and look great doing it
- DURABLY ENGINEERED - A solid wood headboard and footboard and reliable steel framework are durably designed and built to last
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Metal slats durably support your memory foam or spring mattress without a box spring; slats are spaced 6.6 to 7.1 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All tools, parts and instructions are expertly packed into one box for simple assembly with the help of a friend in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year warranty included; mattress sold separately
Frequently Asked Questions
Our twin size bed frames have a weight limit of 250 lbs and our Full, Queen and King have a weight limit of 500 lbs, excluding the mattress.
Even our biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery. Our slats and other essential parts are all included, for our upholstered platform beds you will find all pieces in the zippered compartments or pockets (and even the headboard).
Box Springs are not required for our bed frames, as our platform beds come with slats.
Share your thoughts with other customers!