No Box Spring Needed
Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity.
Quick & Easy Assembly
All of our furniture pieces are cleverly designed with intuitive assembly that you can accomplish in less than an hour with the help of a friend. How do we do it? By including everything you need for set up, like convenient little tools and step-by-step instructions.
Core Composition: Wooden headboard, footboard, slats and Steel Frames
Dimensions and Weight:
Full: 75" X 54" X 12", 85.0 lb
Queen: 80" X 60" X 12", 92 lb
King: 80" X 76" X 12", 102 lb
Headboard Height: 51"
- Fabric upholstery with foam padding and sturdy steel framework
- LIVE THE HIGH LIFE, LITERALLY – The 51” tall headboard of this sophisticated platform bed with brass nail head detail makes a true statement in any room and is well suited for taller mattresses
- ENGINEERED FOR COMFORT - Polished design features dark grey fabric upholstery and a tall, nail head embellished wingback headboard, all backed by a solid steel interior frame; full, queen and king sizes can support up to 500 lbs excluding mattress weight
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Frequently Asked Questions
Our twin size bed frames have a weight limit of 350 lbs and our Full, Queen and King have a weight limit of 700 lbs, excluding the mattress.
Even our biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery. Our slats and other essential parts are all included, for our upholstered platform beds you will find all pieces in the zippered compartments or pockets (and even the headboard).
Box Springs are not required for our bed frames, as our platform beds come with slats.
Share your thoughts with other customers!