No Box Spring Needed
Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity.
Quick & Easy Assembly
All of our furniture pieces are cleverly designed with intuitive assembly that you can accomplish in less than an hour with the help of a friend. How do we do it? By including everything you need for set up, like convenient little tools and step-by-step instructions.
Core Composition: Wooden slats and Acacia Wood
Dimensions and Weight:
Twin: 75" X 38" X 12", 65 lb
Full: 75" X 54" X 12", 82 lb
Queen: 80" X 60" X 12", 90 lb
King: 80" X 76" X 12", 105 lb
Headboard Height: Adjustable from 38"-43"
- Solid wood, plywood, medium-denisty fiberboard and durable steel
- MID-CENTURY ELEGANCE, SHOWSTOPPING QUALITY - Believe it; this bed’s richly finished solid wood frame, gold-tipped legs and clean silhouette are just as superbly crafted as they look
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBOARD HEIGHT - Headboard can be adjusted during assembly to 43, 40 or 37 inches high to suit the thickness of your mattress
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Reliable wood slats are designed to support and extend the life of your mattress without the need for a box spring; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All parts, tools and instructions are shipped straight to your door in one efficiently packed box for simple set-up that takes less than hour with a friend’s help
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Frequently Asked Questions
All tools required for assembly are included in the box. So you can get to sleeping comfy without the hassle of looking for tools.
The slats of our platform beds are at frame level so mattresses sit on top of and not inside the bed frame.
Our twin size bed frames have a weight limit of 350 lbs and our Full, Queen and King have a weight limit of 700 lbs, excluding the mattress.
We'll ship your new mattress for free. Our friends at FedEx will make sure it gets to you. See, easy AND awesome.
Sleeping is believing. So, we're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed.
We've got your back. That's why every Zinus bed, base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Share your thoughts with other customers!